Monday, May 5, 2014

keeping your summer treats clean {with WetNap}


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and WetNap but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #showusyourmess http://mydisclosur.es/OBsstV

Summer is headed our way and that means some fun treats are too! At least to me it does...
Amongst all of the summer fun that my family indulges in, we also indulge in certain summer treats as a tradition.

In August, we go to my parents' home every year for the county fair and to spend our time at their ranch with hayrides, bonfires, watermelon picking and eating and all sorts of summer fun! Between the dirt and the treats, and three little boys, we can create quite the mess! I always bring my trusty Wet-Nap products along so I don't have to worry about it!




One of our favorite activities is the fire. We all sit around the fire at dusk laughing and reminiscing. And of course we make and eat s'mores. Because what is a fire without s'mores? Graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate...I am sold.


But s'mores can get pretty messy. sticky. on hands. all over faces. in hair.
Ask me how I know.

Sometimes you just don't have time to run all the kids into the shower after a fire. And sometimes you just don't want to. So I have my package of Wet-Nap's on hand and they save this happy but tired mama a lot of hassle. They clean up hands. and faces. and even hair. Trust me.

My parents are lucky enough to live in Watermelon country! Seriously, the best watermelon. So we eat it. In August. A lot of it! It is so juicy and amazing and drips all over your face and arms. Who can resist? 



But guess what I have on hand after we are done eating it. Yep. Wet-Nap saves the day. Again. 

I love my summer treats and traditions. I love watching my boys experience them even more, and I don't want to be afraid of cleaning up some messes. I want them to be able to run and play and get dirty and enjoy all the sticky, juicy summer treats their hearts desire.

I recently ran over to Walmart to take advantage of a deal on Wet-Nap so I would be prepared. 


The offer is for fifty five cents ($.55) off of any Wet-Nap product, so be sure to go get your coupon and head on over to Walmart to get yours!

There is also a really fun that Wet-Nap has going on! It is called the Most Original Mess Contest. You can upload a photo entry of your messy kids and share the link across social media. The photo with the most votes wins a $1,000 giftcard to Walmart and a year's supply of product!! Voting will close on June 16. You can see more at: http://contest.wetnap.com/

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs